11/04/2013

Valentino “My Own Code” clutch

Valentino “My Own Code” clutch

The Valentino Garavani “My Own Code” clutch has been designed to be personalised with the clients’ initials.

Valentino “My Own Code” clutch

The bag is made of butter-soft calfskin leather and is lined with leather. It has a double internal compartment, one with internal zip pocket and another one with an open pocket. “My Own Code'” clutch also comes in exotic leathers.

Valentino “My Own Code” clutch

The Valentino “My Own Code” was introduced for fall/winter 13-14 collection.

Valentino “My Own Code” clutch

The Valentino “My Own Code” featuring a practical hand strap for easy carrying.

Valentino “My Own Code” clutch

You can personalise your clutch by putting your own initials on the front handle in one of the Valentino boutiques worldwide.

Valentino “My Own Code” clutch


SIZE:

Width 24 x Height 15 x Depth 8 cm/Width 18"x Height 5.9" x Depth 3.1" inches

Valentino Garavani “My Own Code” clutch  is made in Italy.


Valentino “My Own Code” clutch

Pictures: google.com